Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

making myself perfectly muddy

Down in the mud, I found it ... unclear.

Well, if I have to clear it up, I have to add water and dillute the mess to get to something through which you can see. Words, Roxanne, Words!

First, "Eyes" made no excuse for choosing flunky ass in place of "better man". Rather, she's seemingly sweet and now with whom I consider the "better man".

That being cleared ... I think, I attempt, for what worth it is to clarify my muddy words. I find the small towns more replete with racism, not that they'd know what a Black person is. Mayberry ... how many non-whites did they have? Some thing here. I used the oversimplified extension of crime to validate stereotypical racism.

In assessing racism, I mean to clarify that more often people choose it on the basis of ignorance. The criminal documentation -- well, two-fold ... glorifying criminal behavior tends not to diminish it, so if you make "gangstas" cool, you'll ensure crimes related to "races" as it were.

Yeah, more crimes by minorities --- socialogists will better discuss that with differing opinions. I will note that examining crime reports can be interesting, especially since you aren't looking at court documents like prior criminal activity -- it makes you wonder. It leaves me in awe and wonder, for at face value, it appears unfair. Other side of the mirror, perhaps it is fair.

Still, basing argument on skin color -- wrong. How does one choose to be Black ... or short?

No comments: