Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Juan state or another

I find it funny that the unwelcome quasi-Spanish Mexicans are "wetbacks", "beaners", but people still try to speak Spanglish to them to work with them. Meanwhile, the Blacks are still the dirt on which the ladder is set. They aren't a rung on the ladder. They are dead, stinking last where I work and are darn-near that here in FW.

Granted: urban crime is on the rise and if you track the arrests and crime logs you'll note the proportion of reported crimes and criminals is unfavorably respresnted by Blacks. The Hispanic+ populace is gaining in the polls on urban crime, but is still outdone by Whites as their population is presently greater.

I still am wrapping my anger around some Indiana cities and towns importing, in some ways, non-Enlgish speaking immigrants (knowingly illegal) and using them in factories doing labor others don't want. These non-Nationales have money and spend them in place, yet have as much knowledge of English and I do of ancient Aramaic.

California, like Mark of Zorro would have you think, will be Mexico II, but I think Indian-free Indiana will be slow to take in the Mexican population. It's sad to see that some other groups don't get a "fest" like Greeks and Germans, but I dare write I'm not sure FW is ready for Mexifest.

+ based on Hispanola, refering to Northern South American and the Gulf nations of the Carribean. If you ask the Spanish from Spain, I don't think they lay claim to the Mexican language called Spanish.

1 comment:

FOR LANGUAGE said...

What exactly are you trying to say here?