Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

When you play with my money, you play with my emotions!


Dear MetLife, how are you? How is Mrs. MetLife? Are you having fun with my money? It's kinda funny that since it's all mine, mine all mine, not company invested, that you should play with it like it was yours. I think that I should soon eliminate all indebtedness to it and take all my money and put it in a company that handles it and responds quickly.
After many emails, as they don't post their talk-with-a-living-person phone number, they agreed to process the paperwork and will mail me a check. Now, what I don't understnad is that, "We put a hold on any loans, when an account (loan) is paid off with a personal check". So, when I'm paying off the loan of my money for 3 years, and I use personal checks that don't bounce, there's a special provision when I fully pay off a loan? That's a stupid wack rule, bar none--that's stupid.
Might I infer that all other money sent to them was held for 60 days in solitary confinement? I think not. I am supposed to be mailed a check this week. Great ... at a cost of a hundred due to late fees. Thanks MetLife!


Why, yes, I am below tredding water (financially), why do you ask? Does it show?


+ title is quote from Friday, movie

No comments: