Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

dear sanity

I've missed you so much, I'm glad that you're back here to bring me misery with reason and rationale. Better still, the stark realities that are. Thanks for moving back in with me. I was lonely in my blissful chaos and unruly mindlessness. Reality bites. Do you have an ointment for that? My madness, sheilding, weilding power over realizations. Damnit! I thought I kicked my sanity out the blinking window! All sanity's stuff was gone -- like garbage day tomorrow; I better get it there stat!

I've spent a lot of time away from a mirror and when I look again, it's a scary, scary sight. Zombies, me for instance, walk among us. Rather than toil the soil at the call of our soul keeper, human demon, I toil away at life's displeasures and am mocked by my sanity that I booted long ago.

My sanity, passerby, now lives with me. Damn I hate him! He is cruel, demanding and has a bullying pal reality.

No comments: