Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ripley's BS or not

man buries self in soil to then eat 1000 some nightcrawlers to successfully enter Ripley's and possibliy Guiness. What a freak. Now, I could understand doing that if you were hungry or rationalized that it was better, more "ethical", or healthier to eat them, but on a dare or possible entrance to written notoriety -- stupid. I wouldn't train a camera on him. I saw, with my mother today around 45 minutes, not-consecutively, of TV. They had Sci-Fi Ripley's with junk ideas. The coneheads -- Andean culture that intentionally deformed their skulls for aesthetics, were unshocking. The model, "Cassie" as if I should know her, wore paint and beads instead of clothes. It took 9 hours to apply, but what they didn't discuss was what happened when she sweated? It supposedly lasted two days. I guess no one got lucky then, right?
Were I writing it, I would change the bits, joining them. How about a guy eating all of the painted clothing off the girl, taking 8 hours to completely eat every bit of it. Not previously mentioned was a Georgian (Russian) computer programmer who set up a cat entry door to prevent the cats from bringing in their catches. He put together, of course, a **ssy checker.

I also saw a bit of a Gary Grant movie where he was a pilot in South America, mail delivery. No, not Air America. It was weak and timed poorly. The one joke I did hear was, "They're not stopping at Port [I forget the name]. They have no bananas."

"They have no bananas?"
"Yes, they have no bananas." They, of course, missed "Today"

No comments: