Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Confession: stupid human trick

Being bear-like, not bearish, I have a stupid little thing that I can do. When I walk around a bit on carpet and yank off my shirt quickly -- viola! I can make glowing static electricity, my special effects shirt flying through the air, with the dim greenish-blue glow of static running along it. I haven't found the best color shirt to see it when thrown in complete dark. No, it's not a new trick and it's nothing I've shown anyone, but hey -- it's a stupid human trick.

When you're covered in fat and fur (bearlike), you get a small tokken of a thing, not a talent. The static electicity is no more exciting than foil-plastic-paper chip bags, that they no longer make. Mild light show with thermal discharge (mildly warmer).

Tabloid news: Fur man takes off shirt, lights a room for an hour. Monkeyjack suggested that I had sopped up enough lake water that it lowered an inch when I exited it.

2 comments:

MR said...

I have to stop you here--after watching the voiceover for "40 Year Old Virgin" I learned that the term "bear" is given to a large, hairy GAY man. Sooo... I'm not going to Google that one for independent verification because I'm afraid there might be pictures, but I thought I would at least warn you to pick another term and quit teasing the faggots.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm not sure how I can know you for half a lifetime, and never have known about this.

I think I'm going to write David Letterman a letter on your behalf.

You could be a celebrity!