Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Snoop Doggy Dog of blogging

coming up with mad insane crap every single day -- hey! I did a blog because my mind is ablaze, ya. Not cuz I hate ya, but cuz I'm insane by nature. The ODD man, will only see me man!

I'm sure had I been born in the 50's, I would have been the Old Insane **stard. OIB. None of y'all better look at me funny, huh! Here's the wack -- now give me my money!

Terminator me on razor table.

Which fictional character represents me well? I guess Pondo Sinatra from Party Animal who was told why they call it **ssy*1, and spent the movie trying to acquire it through any number of means. Typically the underdog wins, but in this -- he dies in his dire attempt to acquire the one pure axiom. Reall, required viewing, the movie's tabbboo drug scene is Airplane level of over-the-top with a garden trowel for prepping and "cutting" the lines--really short mounds of coke.

*1 Naughty By Nature's OPP
---
And now for something, completely different: foley artists.

Robin Harlan is a foley artist ... did work on Party Animal -- thanks IMDb. Ah, the nearly lost art. In the early 20th century, hey had performed while watching the action on a screen. Now, they don't worrry so much about timing, as that it fixed in editing, but hats off to this nearly lost art!
Many must suppose that they haven't heard of such a critter -- mythos like the minotaur, but not so. Blowout, uh ... with Travolta, involved a sound recorder, but that's not quite it. A folly artist matches sound to action, like punching a roast for fist fight sounds. I wouldn't doubt that Nightmare On Elm Street relied heavily on these folks.

Scratch, scratch, scratch ... do you hear destiny, history, or rap?

No comments: