Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Set to fall

I predict that Obama will fall out of the senate having not put enough time in for sessions. He'll be busy trying to ensure votes for President, then he'll not be re-elected because he didn't do enough in office. Then the word will be that it was bias, but it will fall back on the fact that he was led to believe that a senator with limited experience could make it to President. It wouldn't be a racial thing, but not enough time spent in senate (twice over).

Obama ... bow out now, pursue it later. It's the right thing to do. Show who you are and if people really want to vote for you. Hillary ... send all of your money and the moneyt that Bill got to the party and run someone else. If I were a republican (I'm not a party member), I'd say run and fall flat on your face, as you'll likely do.

McCain ... run! I still haven't seen much from the Republican camp. Guiliani ... not sure on you. Since I wanted McCain instead of Bush, I think, so far, I'll stick with McCain. Liberman will get many moderates, but not the ends. I think he'll pull from both parties, so run ... why, not?

Better still ... do popular vote with 1st and 2nd winners being President and Vice President, regardless of parties.
Kill the electoral college. It is crap.

If you can't figure out the voting machine, you probably shouldn't vote.
I once saw a webpage on "Should you vote". There were many, many, many people in it. It suggest that at <75% accuracy, you don't vote. Interestingly, many were in a particular party. Huh. There were a few I failed because I don't know entertainers. I might live next to one and never know it.

No comments: