Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

bad means good

James Caviezel, who played Jesus for Mel Gibson seemed to be limited on roles. Now he can divorce himself from Gibson with irreconcilable differences, but lacking palimony. You'll get to see him in other movies. I guess the nice thing about the growing intolerance is not having to deal with 8% of the lunatics. While the other 92% are still around, we at least shrugged off some of the louder Hollywood asses.

Rememeber boys and girls, if you ever do anything bad, blame drugs. Even if you haven't done drugs in a while or ever, blame them, then you are free from guilt. Oh, the alcohol did it. Oh, the drugs did it. I really don't feel that way ... it was the drugs, they made me do it or say it or write it.

Don't think less of me because it was the alcohol. While I too, have been an ass while I was drunk, I have been blessed by friends who haven't called me out on it. "You were a total ass when you drank" is what I should have heard. Herein, you have a compassion for those around you. I suppose there is the difference. If all the world is your stage, then you get the limits of compassion and aggression from everyone you show.

If you're afraid of being an ass ... don't go public; don't go into entertainment.

To my friends,
Thanks friends for putting up with a dilligent ass, putting my best foot forward into my mouth.

No comments: