Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Locals

Some parents apparently don't have watches. This year, parents started at 5:54 and finished at 8:10. The kids, not to blame, were desperate to get candy.

I was reletively disappointed in the number of costumeless kids. Look, I know they are expensive, but put forth just a bit of effort, please. Moreover, only one group of kids greatly irked me. This little punks came up to the door, smoking, oen of whom was at least 16 years old. There was a 14 year old with them -- smoking. Nice!

Happy Halloween dweebs!

I saw a great number of kids and like others and to do an emergency candy run. I was going to take some shots of the treaters, but too many were without full masks. I was not interested in kid pictures, which really makes little sense and smells of sick intentions. I therefore, have no random kid picks.

There was quite a bit left from the second run of candy. My neice and her friends came over and then saw the folks. The folks are still ill. The girls didn't hang around for long. I got a chance to speak with my sister about a few things -- one of which, the reason behind my neice's sullen face.

No comments: