Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

defeats?

Oh, come on ... Fries for sheriff defeats Tavino? "Fries fries Tavino", now there's a headline!

Voting ... I'll have Fries with that. Okay, here's I'll announce that I did vote for Fries and he won. I felt that Tavino had some pretty flakey ideas which were countered by Fries better ideas. Neither one was perfect, but Fries looked better; Smith could catch up (ketsup). For a microcosism Matt Schomberg greeted people at the door to his districts voting. He had years in, but it was to no avail. Sadly, he lost the election. For him too, I voted.

For another seat, I voted for Pat Love, for her years of experience meant more to me than that of her opponent. Either one was good, but I wondered how, with such poor-paying position, Lopshire got the funds for such costly signs. Lopshire Flowers perhaps? Neither candidate had a degree, but were and are handling money (assessor).

1 comment:

MR said...

It ruins the joke, but creates whole new ones, to point out that it's pronounced "Freeze" You voted for Mr. Freeze. His opponent, Taviano (italians have never been traditionally popular when it comes to law enforcement) is a woman, and nobody wanted that, including me.