Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Boom shuckalucka Boom shuckalucka

Well, I think I'm eating less, because I lost around 4 pounds. I applied for a job that is physically demanding -- hopefully getting a more thinking job -- higher monkey. If I get the job, I will quickly drop down to my "fighting weight" of 150. I got notices of "We want you; we need you, but there ain't no way in the world we're gonna pay you. Now don't be sad, 'cause two out of three ain't bad."+ I recently saw a woman in the area walking her dog. She had gastrointentinal bypass surgery. Yikes! I hope that I never need that! She is much lighter, as hers was medically necessary (if nothing else has worked over a decade, it is time to do something drastic to save yourself).

I always think that I will start and continue a regular exercise regimate, but I don't. I'll do two or three days, then nothing. Perhaps this winter I will continue one. Starting is easy ... continuing is the hard part.

+ "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad" by Meatloaf

No comments: