Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

more on resume'

Admittedly the first one, months ago, that I posted sucked bovine navel lint, but this one is better.  I overpaid for resume' service that left huge gaps in my work, but gave me a direction.  I think I got the impression that it was bad when the resume' paramedic came over and started punching it in the chest.
 
"Hey!  Has it gone into cardiac arrest?  Are you trying to get it's heart to beat again?"
"Heck no!  I'm just beating the snot out this ugly piece of crap!"
"Oh."
 
So I have no a policy of redoing and republishing my resume' at least once a week for better job fishing.  I don't expect a 'lunker' bass or walleye or muskie, but a perch or small mouth bass might not be bad.  I can't believe that places advertise for $25K jobs that entail more work than a nurse can complete or equal travel as a trucker.  Outrageous!  I wonder why they have this job posted for 90 ninety days with no fills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

check out the resume secrets blog at http://www.resumesecrets.blogspot.com/