Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

long ago suggestion

You should do bartending.
Really?
Yeah. I mean, you like to mix drinks. You'd do okay with that.
Yeah, I can imagine mixing drinks all night, then teaching in the day. I wonder how many parents I'd meet that I didn't know.

Hey, Randy! Your dad's tab is running high, when you go home tonight, tell him to stop by and make a payment.
Elizabeth, your mom's, uh ... stuff is behind the bar. She can pick them up any time (stripped clothes).

Hey, at night I got deal with every schmuck's problem, don't bring me yours kid!

1 comment:

davesbeachbar said...

I bartended for a couple years. Fortunatly it was at the Elks lodge so you got to know the people pretty well and the hardest thing to mix was a martini. If someone wanted me to make a drink I didn't know they usually could tell me the ingredients