Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Indigo, or the other end of the spectrum

I posted about Red, where movement is slower, regardless of how common and shiny it might be.

Indigo might retort harshly with, "Enough with the working class hero crap!"+ The priviledge is mine, earned, why look at my degree from the University of Las Vegas. I spent four long months getting that online degree between poker and these damned reports I keep getting. Yeah, work is a nusance. I worked long and hard managing people doing things I don't understand. I'm wanting more of this "i" stuff. I've had some of the e-learning and e-commerce, but I like "i".

I got an iPod. The Wii is better because it has two i's. I'd like to have i-commerce, and i-learning, and i-thinkpad. I'll start the i-generation.

+ Jaws

No comments: