Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Young Franken-tician

But weren't you one of those who voted yes on the war on Iraq? The same war that you are protesting now? The war were we (legislative branch) are arguing over the re-animation of our army?

Yes! Yes! Yes! We all know what I did! I'd rather be remembered for my small and dynamic bitching than my accidental relationship to a famous cuckoo idea.

"... switching from plus to minus and minus to plus . Nay, I alone could be capable of bestowing life" upon this hulk of an Iraqi democracy. "It has rotten brain I tell you." "Ixnay on the ottenray"

So, you put an abnormal brain in a 27 million tall, fundamentalist high, highly aggressive and armed gorilla?
Yeah, that's about it.

"Give him a sedagive"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the country needs to rededicate themselves to the mission and have the wherewithal to see it through.

"there withal."
"what?"
"there withal!"
"why are you talking like that?"
"I thought you wanted to."
"*I* don't want to."
"oh, okay."

Marcus said...

Roll, roll, roll in ze hay!

How many times have I told you not to disturb me while I'm ... (build up) WORKING!