Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, September 18, 2006

prediction, about which I hope I'm wrong

There is a "big" story -- or rather a topic about which the media discusses ad nauseum, kidknapped baby, 9 days old. The mother was visciously attacked, the baby stolen. The mother said that she didn't know the attacker. I would guess it was a cult thing and that the baby will not be found ... or found alive.

--- as far as another story ----
There was a 14 year-old kidknapped for days (nearly two weeks), not treated as kidknapping. She got a hold of the perp's cellphone and txt messaged her mother, which lead to her rescue. Now then ... the perp had several bunkers he built to elude police, white male; victim hispanic female ... (generally the rule is sexual predators TEND to stay within their own "race"). What's disturbing is: why was she never listed as kidknapped or that as a possiblity? The aunt they had made a simple statement in distress, relief that her neice was rescued, "Any child should be listed as kidknapped when missing". I won't agree to that, but after a certain number of days, missing is correct and unless there are indications that she'd leave/run away, then law enforcement should consider abduction as a possiblity.

In the second case, the perp has a very tall neck, whereupon hanging him until dead might prove a problem. ("I can't hangs 'em. The one's got no neck and the other one's too light to hang")+ I suggest killing that ass in the same woods he had bunkers and promptly return the biomass to the planet for re-absorption. "I promise I won't kill you, until I get your confession." "That's not very reassuring." ++

"We're going there to kill them, right? Not to study, not to bring back, but to kill them." +++

He's being charged with many things including sex crimes, so ... we know why he abducted her, as if I couldn't have guessed that. I quite frankly don't see the point in processing the person, with paperwork.

"Wait! You don't need that! I'll give tell anything you want!"
"Of course you will."++++

+ Ren and Stimpy
++ based on dialogue from Princess Bride
+++ Aliens
++++ Raiders of the Lost Ark

2 comments:

MR said...

I'd bet on that. I think that baby IS alive, taken by a woman who couldn't have her own or is just plain deranged, or both. Amazing how often that happens.

MR said...

Looks like this bet is won, the baby was returned, alive. Details to follow.