Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fatso to Snake (on B.C. comics by Johnny Hart)

I was looking for Halloween music for kids and my search was, "Trick or Treat". I got the usual this, that, and the other thing, but little that I wanted or knew existed. I did see the listing of, "Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13; story of Trick or Treat Pete". What is the heck is that? What's it doing there? Why would ANYONE be looking for it? Why was it made?

No, no. I really don't want answers. Just like the guy who dragged a woman to death, leaving a mile-long bloody trail on the road -- victim dying of asphyxia/strangulation rather than blood loss. I guess it was better to die that way than by the dragging. Would I ask the guy a lot of questions, no. I'd walk him to the scene of the crime and add another body, his. This then would end the process. Could there be a doubt that he is guilty, no.

Like Fatso, I'd aggressively hunt down the snake and bash it apart with my club -- not neanderthal but primative human extinguishing the thing with extreme prejudice. Please, don't infect the young, that's what I'm asking here. The adult welcome their own misery, but the young shouldn't have it forced upon them. The "song" itself sounds almost fun, if you don't know what a drag queen is.

No comments: