Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

It came upon a midnight clear.

MR spoke with me briefly about a person (special) recently diagnosed with a sleeping disorder. While I won't go into any other details there, I'll now type about ME!

In a loom of dreariness, I thought, maybe, just perhaps, sleep means a little bit more+. I wonder if my poor sleep patterns and restlessness might indeed be short-lived sleep disorder. I have tried chemistry only to find disappointment. I know that stress -- ever-lurking is a great satan (advesary) to my rest. Sans job, stress isn't packing up and leaving anytime soon. I have been resting more lately -- quality. I think the sleep has helped me reason a bit better and type in a ... dare I say, legible, readable manner. If only I were in control.

+ paraphrased from How the Grinch Stole Christmas

No comments: