Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Wop bam boom!

Got a girl named Nancy Cohen ... she's from Facts of Life and smaller works. She was the "fat, strong character" who you thought would be the high school mentality -- always fat. I was looking up Nicole Mckenzie, whom I favored, but there wasn't a recent picture. She was the "wild one". It's odd, thinking that I remember my high school thinking -- I guess since MR mentioned another ruddy class reunion, to which I will not attend, that I got to thinking about it.

For practicality, use and nostalgia, I put together the Schoolhouse Rock songs for the kids at school. Some of them knew the Conjunciton, Junction, but didn't know the others. Funny that I'm Just a Bill and C J were the most notable. I liked them then and I like them now. They had some groups do newer versions of the songs, but they blew chunks and sucked up navel lint.

"Without Mother Necessity, where would we be?"

No comments: