Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Fire!

i Que arriba ! Was uss mench?
No remorse, regret; we don't care, what it meant. Another day, another, another sorrow, another breath. Climb every mountain, sail every sea, conquer every idealistic moment, until you sow your seed. That's a bad idea. That's like castor oil democracy. Take it and _____ regularly. That's right! Take California .... please? I wanna throw a fit about someting a part of which I am not ... I rebel against my daughter, whose guardianship I lost (go figure) to have to say "God" in her pledge. Nag, nag, nag ... but I'll be damned if I'll do a _____ thing about anything significant.
Say, like the lunatic fringe with the woman seeking audience with Bush, despite the VERY rare personal talk with him. HINT: VERY FEW PEOPLE get to talk with any President, let alone, more than once. Give that dead idea a break. He died. Okay. He joined a system where that was a possibility. It's done. Sad that siutations were that he died, but that is that. A soldier is dead.
Meanwhile, Bush is making, well, some decisions that don't play well with the media or the poulace. His cabinet should advise him to either: do things covertly or play more to the popular opinion ... passing the bill ... bad idea, posioning the Republican party. Does he not understand that? Bill Clinton was THE politician ... telling what the people wanted to hear while he was stealing their wallets. He was the political theif ... brilliant in theft, but not best suited for the job.

1 comment:

MR said...

It amazes me how the Democratic party has resorted to political sabotage. Zero patriotism, I believe they will say and do anything, despite whether it is good or not for the country. This is the result of them being angry about the Clinton impeachment, even though he DID lie to a grand jury. And then being even MORE mad about the 2000 election and how that was "stolen" from them by the dastardly Supreme Court. Now they are just bomb-throwers. I think I may have mentioned before, I actually HEARD a Democrat on a panel talk show the other day finally say the words we all knew, but never thought would come out, he said: "I don't think it's our responsibility to come up with an agenda, as soon as you do that, you start taking heat, I think it's our job to throw bombs." He actually SAID IT! OUT LOUD! I should have gotten his name, at least he told the truth. Now they go to the mothers of dead soldiers and ask them to protest, and they go to the CIA and ask for some embarrassing leaks (cost that guy his career, and for what? He embarrassed the COUNTRY, not President Bush) I hope they prosecute that guy into the dirt. I'm glad polygraph tests are agreed to when they sign on, otherwise they might not have found this guy. Now you go to the retired liberal Generals and tell them to attack Rumsfeld. Followed by plenty more Generals who said he was doing a fine job. This is all part of a multi-pronged Democratic attack of nothing but bomb-throwing. Clinton committed a crime, that's why he was impeached. This sabotage for the sake of sabotage is just that. They have to try to make the whole party look corrupt, because Bush isn't running for election again. Of course, absolutely last on the list is actually submitting a PLAN to do things BETTER.