Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Morticians, Inc.

You say that [name deleted] is supposed to be dead, but is "listed" otherwise.
Yes.
I understand that you wish to have a cause of death?
Yes. I was under the impression it was ... suicide: by way of self-inflicted strangulation
... hmmm ... writing is a little unclear on that.
Oh, sorry ... asphyxiation
Yes. I see here that, according to the report, that the person, while showing signs of mild trauma and ligature marks, was found dead, bound at the wrists in a closed garage. A car was either running or had run and exhuasted its fuel.

Yes. That's what I "have".
Great. I understand that that this is a "clarification"
Yes.
The standard copying/reproduction fee is 25 (pause) dollars.
Yes... that's right, 25 (puase) dollars. I was told that checks have been a problem and you prefer cash when available?
Yes, that's right.

Your official copy will be sent soon. Thanks for using the service. Dial ### ### #### for any further errors in reporting.

No comments: