Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tales from the Debbie 2

Hi to you. Here is another story to make your funny bone tickle. Got a call from Jon's teacher today. .... Apparently he has been calling some of his chums "Stinky Pete". As the character of Toy story 2. He called a girl stinky several times during the day. I am TRYING be the 'professional , level headed, sympathetic mom. Really tried hard until this poor teacher says "Is it a full moon or something today? The whole class was out of hand." Jon was put to the RED zone and lost his recess. I started to laugh when she said 'full moon' knowing my time was coming around 3pm. I said I was sorry and would talk to him. Then I asked her if she knew who "stinky Pete" is. She said no. I said well it is one of Jon's favorite movies and a character on Toy Story 2 known for his expelling of gas. 'OH she says. Yep, that's pretty funny". Poor teacher. I told her I commend her for keeping her cool. She said, " I commend you for having more than one boy".
_______
Boy Humor –
Mom, farts are funny. Especially when they smell so bad you have to leave the room.
"Jon and Dave if you throw one more ball in this house I am going to take all of your balls. – Mom, that would hurt.!!"( with hand gestures frantically grabbing for their jewels)
=====
Mom did you know that in the Jurassic period they not only did not have forks and knives, they didn't have tables either so can we eat on the floor???" – Dave
=====
"I'm hungry"
"Dave, you just had a sandwich, a bowl of cereal and cookies."
"Yeah, but that was just a snack"
======
Mom, look what happened when I farted alot in these jeans. Of course there is a wear mark on the butt of jeans.
"I'm not that hungry today. I just want 2 double cheeseburgers, a salad, and fries and a milkshake." Not the happy meal. (Michael)
______
Megan" Im' the b aby, you can't spank me!!""

Jon "I am going to be the coolest kid in class, thanks mom." I cut his hair so he could 'spike ' it if he wanted with a can of mousse and a tube of gel, which of course he used!!

Dave: Mom can I play on the computer? I did my homework, scooped dog poop, took out the trash, picked up my room and put away dad's clothes and mine. (How could I say no to that)

Mike: Mom? Yes Michael. Do you have any electronic broken stuff or just anything I could take apart and look at. Dad's old computer is right here, can I take that apart???

Ana: Mom this really funny thing happened at school, I just need to tell someone it will only take a second. (And sure enough, I got a two-hour breakdown of and episode of a school day in about 1 second.)

Tony: Did you know that the stupid McDonalds downtown does not sell their (somethingburger) for.99$!!! It costs 1.19$ so I ONLY got one!!. (Wasting away to practically nothing)

Kids "Mom what are you baking in the oven?" Deb-- Ah nothing kids. Oh geez, you can't be that cold again mom. Were you born on the sun? There are aliens!! (little stinkers)
==========
April 29, 2001

Hi. We will plan on coming up for your big party. The kids are excited for it too!! Although I'll admit that only Ana and perhaps Mike understand what 'graduation' means. If it means cake and time with family the rest are for it!!!
We spent the day at Eagle Creek Park yesterday and had a wonderful time. I can't wait to go back and perhaps rent some canoes. Perfect day if not a bit chilly at 70 something. We saw some cool bird, dead fish, ugly bugs and a bee that made it's way into the van. Right as we enter the park the two girls who were in back of Tony and I start a high decibel estrogen fear scream. I nearly wet my pants. No words just screaming for what seems to be a good 5 min but it was probably only seconds. Apparently a little sweat bee landed on Megan's blanket and would not exit the car. Ana and Megan were sweating and full of tears and shaking. Tony nearly ran the park ranger over trying to pay the entrance fee and find a safe place to park.
Mike of course came up with a good, low-key response, "I think you exploded that bees head with all those screams." Megan and Ana still find no humor in the horrible flight of the bumblebee. The rest of the day was fairly uneventful, just a different place for the boys to fight and the girls to complain. Tony and I got somewhat of a hike with the kids if you count how many times we told them to stay out of the water. We would be Bill Gates envy if it paid us money. Thunder came too and is quite sore for all the hiking and growling he did. He almost caught a couple of ducks if it wasn't for that stupid leash. My shoulder is sore today from the ranks he gave it
Tony is off to Texas tonight. He goes anymore often and I'll have to get him a Bush Badge and a Texas tie and some boots. He does love the food over there. Nice and hot and spicy again. No gringo style food.

No comments: