Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Switching pitchers

As this rap is winding down
As you can see, we wear the crown

-- Anthrax, I'm the Man
Perhaps I can use a dog bone instead (followed by stuttered, crazy laughter)

-- Peter Lorre like character in a Warner Brothers Bugs Bunny cartoon

I doubt that I'll have enough fame ever to shift from high energy wrastling to "Slip into a Slim Jim" commercials, then ending with a spot in a multi-million dollar movie, like, say ... Spiderman. I'm referring to Macho Man Randy Savage. Although I never liked wrstling, his name was quite familiar, much like Hulk Hogan, although he got a movie bit in Rocky III.

What to do. My vocation choice ... was it a good one. I like it and it brings me joy, but some of the government (bureaucracy) of it all makes the "chocolate taste terrible" 1. I've tried curve balls, fast balls, intentional fouls, but so many pitches are hit away with limitless, bounding procedures. What is the procedure for reviewing procedures? Here. Read the 30-page report on how to read review procedures.

Do you remember that we're trying to teach here? Was that lost in the translation, "... and the monk comes up hours later, crying ... 'It says celebrate!' 2"

An elephant and donkey come to their respective homes, at different times, to find their lovers (another elephant and donkey) in bed with their spouses.
Wait. That's no joke, that's politics. I despise politics. There are no held morals in politics.



1 Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
2 old joke on a monk researching relic versions the bible for transcriptions

No comments: