Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Novus Crepundia

Not Richard Pryor, but quite similar.
Charlie, when young, liked me for a playmate but more often as a toy. What I mean by that is, that he would insist that I stay in his bedroom while he went out in the living room with the adults for something. Toys aren't supposed to up and leave ... how rude! His tendency to keep me apart from anyone else and not share me was silly.
Monkeyjack described this situation much like The Toy, with Richard Pryor, however in this case I wasn't bought like a slave. Charlie also isn't a task master.

One time, while I was pushing him on his swing, he said, "[my first name], I love you!" How could anyone not be melted?

Monkeyjack reported to me Saturday that there is an alien infestation, as he and Charlie have been battling them for weeks now, unabated.

No comments: