Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Dear Disney

[Ja Rule] Woo, ha ha right back at ya.. it's the world's most talented record label Murder Inc. And that angelic voice you hear in the backround, oh that's our new princess of Hip Hop in R&B yo Miss Ashanti.

Murder, Inc. Nothing says family like murder, right? Did you think about this before you cast her as Dorothy -- young naive, innocent child cast into fantasy world where she must be adult?

"Fight (Over Skit)"[Ashanti:] Yo, we need to talk[Guy:] Here we go again. What we need to talk about man?[Ashanti:] We need to talk about us and what's going on.[Guy:] Yea that's what we need to talk about?[Ashanti:] You know, I've been thinking. I don't, I don't think I'm gonna be able to forgive and forget all this shit you'vebeen doing.This just aint working out.[Guy:] Yea,you know you've been thinking, you know I've been thinking too, you know what I've been thinking. I've been thinking the person that I got with aint standing in front of me. You done did a whole flipand changed on a nigga man.[Ashanti:] Yea well guess what? You done changed. You know all this shit you've been doing. You know, how you expect me to bethe same person. I'm not the same person. Why? Cause of the shit you've been doing.[Guy:] So what the fuck you saying man?[Ashanti:] What am I saying?[Guy:] Yea. What the fuck are you saying?![Ashanti:] I'm saying: IT'S OVER!

Nice course language. That's what we need! She's perfect for the role of Dorothy.

If you don't know how to cast for roles ... don't do it.

No comments: