Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

a lot like bitching

So ... I find error, point out error, then another and another. Be it nagging or bitching, be it "consulting" or "critiquing", it is bitching. I try to work through it ... saying nothing, rotating it in my mind, shift pieces like a Chinese Box, then I'll call it ... art, intriguing, useful, or just plain crap. Often, the "box" as it were is just plain crap ... much like I knew it when I first saw it.

So ... I'm not bitching as much, but I find that crap is crap is crap is crap. I just don't bother labeling it crap anymore, because I know it's crap. I can avoid some of it, for if you can step around crap, you don't get it on your shoe. That's what I'm trying to do now. I'm just trying to step in less of it, and know that remarking that it smells, for frantically worrying about my shoes -- unimportant. It's crap; avoid it; don't bother mentioning it to those around you.

"You don't have to tell me that my coffe is good. [She] buys crap!" +

+ Pulp Fiction

No comments: