Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

missing the company of a woman

There is a woman at work, about whom I have not blogged, that seems to be stuck in my mind. She's likely very young, but did a few things the other day that stuck in my mind ... funny, cute, I can see her eyes. Hmm. I'll get over it, it just strikes me odd that she's there in my mind.

The good news is that I am being guessed at the same age as I am also guessed, 35. Now, I'm actually being guessed younger than I am. Since the age of 21, I have been guessed as 35. Now, I can be guessed as 35 when I am older, perhaps much older.

My age ... as old as I am, now plays a hinderance to finding a woman roughly my age, for I know that I long for a lifetime companion -- wife or woman who's just my lifetime companion. I think I'll start looking for women with five or fewer children ... never expecting to find one without children.

--- her eyes ---

No comments: