Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Confessions?

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confesses to masterminding September 11th and the 1993 bombing and with getting the Dixie Chicks back into the US. Hmm ... doubt it. I don't think the same person planned both. It's possible, but improbable that the same person planned both. I'll hold off on my cheering and pennant waving until I read a little more.

"I'm not saying it's not the shark Martin. I'm just saying that's unlikely they got the right one. It's a tiger; it's rare for these waters." +

I'm not saying he's framed or innocent, but rather find confessing to both interesting. I don't think he would be responsible for both, therefore -- liar. They need to get more information, not just ... "I say, I say, I did it. I liked it. I'll do it again."

+ Jaws

No comments: