Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Life has a gun

I think my life is mugging me.

"Look, I don't have a lot of money", I call out to life.
"Gimme your wallet", is all life demands. The foul stench of bad breath and evil in the voice.

"Just don't hurt me", I beg ...
I hear a hammer pull back on the pistol.


My brakes will not be $90, as I was expecting ... it will be around $500

Look, (*&!#@$!#$%Y^&#@^#$%@!$%@$@^#!%@%^$@%$!#%$@!!!!!!! I don't want to spend any money on the car that I will not keep til the end of the year! Life is busy robbing me and kicking me in the nuts. $100 is one thing ... $500 - 800 is quite another. Gee, if I had that money tree or gold mine or something.

I am trying to get my butt out of debt and life hits me friggin' again! [long chain of expletives]

1 comment:

MR said...

take "the van," sell the geo to the yard.