Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

International check for $4,700

I needed only call a 604 number to activate it and to get the other $45,800. I was bewildered. Why ... what ... whom ... we, what, where, why, wink ...
I was for a grant. Although I filed for a grant ... I got no response, which means, "NO". I got an ESL operator (English was not the person's first, nor best language) who couldn't answer my only question, "why".

"You only need to pay taxes on it ... that's what the check's for. You don't have to spend any of your money."
Okay, but why did I get it. It was like conversing with a radio or Rainman's Ramon. So, why did I get this?
"97X ... BAM! The future of rock and roll."
"I'm definitely not wearing any underwear."

Just answer, "why"!
Uh, oh. Uh, oh.

The call was to British Columbia. The check was from J.P. Morgan Chase in Manhattan, NY.

I manually shredded it and added it to recylcing. May it be recirculated as newspaper.

I could have killed some bills with $50,000, but I think it was a scam.

No comments: