Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Taxes

I didn't make much money, but it appears that my return will be okay. I didn't use Turbo Tax, for last year they screwed me ... where I should have paid $20, they charged me $70, so I said ... skip them! I tried Tax-Cut courtesy of H&R Block, but it wouldn't work. They gave me suggestions on how to get it to work, but it didn't do anything. So, I went with another company suggested or directed by IRS. It was a little faster than last year.

1 comment:

MR said...

Do you ever reflect on your extenuating circumstances and ask yourself "do OTHER people have these problems?" Turbo Tax somehow charges you more, TaxCut somehow doesn't work... Elevator Action doesn't work, oh wait, yes it does. My external hard drive broke, then I broke my external hard drive. Time to stop, sit down, and run a diagnostic, from where is all this calamity coming? Why are you not trusted with fragile objects by your friends? This can't be a coincidence right? Perhaps clumsiness is just another term for those who are generally distracted. I know, I've been on this subject before, when when you so nonchalantly (as opposed to chalantly) rattle off a list of things that have gone wrong and you don't think anything of it any more, it makes me think you're used to it. It probably contributes greatly to your negative outlook on things to be so permissive of Murphy's Law.