Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, January 22, 2007

not worth a "yahoo"

I tried Yahoo pictures. While it runs like flickr, it has only a binary switch, which I don't like. You may either let EVERYONE look at your photo or only you. That needs fixing! It runs better than the flunky (small-size only when it was young). It has a slideshow feature, but it doesn't use the space that it has. I loaded some pictures up to it, but am not sure that I will use it. You cannot change a smart album to regular album or vise versa. I don't like the pressing on me or others to buy the flippin' pictures.

I haven't printed a picture in a long time. I'll be buggered if I'm getting them sent to me via post and pay lots of money for them, or pick them up at Target which isn't convenient. I'd download them, crop them, print them at Walgreens.

I would like a faster bulk download, even if it caps your download packet to ten or five pictures. I'll go back and play with it, but I like the fluidity of flickr better, as well as the versatility of who can see your photos.

No comments: