Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, January 22, 2007

bitchcraft

I read a blurb by the AP that some folks are arguing about the State of the Union Address that President Bush has yet to make. Hey, you don't like what's going on, I get it, but wait for the speech, lamos! As I'm typing, in the background I hear NPR schpeel out the pre-address hype.

In the end, I'd like to see truth in advertising with the governing bodies. What clump of paper is signed into law. What did the committees put together that passed senate and congress and signed into law by the President? Better still, where does the money go? Funny, with all the bitching about the President, the other bodies are not listed as stage hands.

What the President needs to do: say what plans are, why they are and convice people that Iraq makes sense. I think most people are now pushing to the thought ... that crap isn't going to end. The question is, more troops yields faster results? That's a tough call. What I'd like to know is, after $1 billion daily in Iraq, which is what the congress/senate/Bush approved, what do we get? In the end, are we out of the Middle East? Are out no longer married to foreign oil? Do we get compensated for our investment?

I predict a no, no, no. So, we will spend more daily, may not finish faster, and won't get compensated nor divorced from foreign oil. I voted those losers into office so they can approved that? What kind of crap is that? I won't go on about Bush, but will focus instead on the government that does without writing things down for "the little people".

Why should I trade a tyrant 2000 miles away for 2000 tyrants next door? $1 billion daily now and it will cost more daily with 20,000 additonal troops.

I vote to have a pink slip sent to the lot of these people. Boot them and replace them with non-party people who are interested in following and writing law pertaining to American interests. War in Iraq I see no American interests there.

No comments: