Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, October 02, 2006

View with a restaurant

as seen from the wooded river path in the park
What you don't see is the river and cliff between the restaurant and these leafs in the forefront. There is no back entrance.

from inside the resaurant, you get a restaurant with a view, though a bit obscured. This is Curly's, a small place where Pop 'n' Fresh has played many times. They taut Irish lineage or homeage, who am I to argue. It reminds me, while I'm on the path, of about how far along I am. There are a few markers like this, but the shot is neat, showing the windows, which are quite large, offer little precision from their lofty height.

I guess I'm enticed to go there again to eat, drink, listen to music and see the colors of fall and part of the river.

No comments: