Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, September 04, 2006

idle mind while driving in third gear (turns from observations to bitching)

I saw a car pull up to a stop that was painted like a "Stinger" car from Grand Theft Auto. I guessed I played that too much. Also, over the course of 9 days, I have seen 22 hawks, some were the same no doubt. Tonight, I saw a deer charge over the road and not get hit.

I have seen several police cars traveling and pulling over drivers. I thankfully am not one of them.

I also am the wall that birds have struck. The car and van I have been driving have been struck by birds on the doors and tonight a bird flew under the wheel of my car. Avian suicide?

Slowed to a crawl, walking to and from hospital parking lot, I helped an obese woman get something from the floor. She had a tough enough time while in the wheelchair, I know it would have been impossible if she had to lean or bend over -- belly getting in way and cutting off diaphram. I am bothered by the smokers at hospital, as there are no-smoking areas that are generally ignored by **shole smokers. I did see a woman courteous enough to smoke in her car. The bad thing the windows were open.

I'm not asthmatic, but if I were, I'd have issue with the smokers at the door and hospital not enforcing the smoking areas. I think that I should extinguish the flames with a fire extinguisher, claiming that I thought the smokers were on fire. If they want to kill themselves -- use a rope, it's faster and still sufficates the suicide slowly.

I have been to hospital so often, I have helped people around, for -- at times, I have little else to do, other than sit and wait. Now that my visiting hours availabily have changed, I'm far more free. The unit where she is, is far less strict. My father and I had been driving there and back 4-5 times daily. We went and stayed twice today -- much better for a longer time than 3 days combined at ICU.

1 comment:

MR said...

4-5 TIMES DAILY?! Good Heavens, visiting hours aren't MANDATORY, goodness knows.