Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Monday, August 07, 2006

trends

I posted many pics on flickr. It's funny. I posted Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. scenes from his "I have a dream" speech and I get no views. I put "bulge" in response to a very old humorous British window washer commercial, 1 view. I use the word, "breasts" concerning a video where a woman is suddenly aware of the viewers' attention on her breasts, and pow -- more views. I wonder if I used other terminology for them.

I think it underscores stats ... sex sells -- women's anatomy sells better, faster, more frequently. To deny this is to lie to one's self. I should have named my blog something like that to draw lots of hits.

BTW: "cute" doesn't garner any more hits than "sweet"
"breasts" (or the equivilent), "money", [sexual terms], "chocolate" generate hits.

I also have nature pictures ... more common (public) photos of mine. "moss" got no hits but lady cardinal got views. So do "hot" topics like Hezbollah and Hassan pics. An earlier blog I mentioned supporters, well beyond the southern Lebanon area.

No comments: