Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Cerpicio gets me to laugh

Yesterday, I got a call from Cerpicio and it started with a job tip for me, as I'm still looking for a job. It concluded with [drum roll please], "What are you doing on the 26th? You see, we're moving and, uh ..."

It therefore makes my year complete ... helping at least three different people/families move. For the last four years, I have helped at least three people/families move each year -- not always the same families. It appears to be as constant as the seasons.

Thanks Cerpicio for the great laugh and I'll be there to help you, your wife, and your cats move. BTW: MR called me on Monday and asked me directions on how to do a driveby on your house. He drove by and viola! He saw the present homeowners there. I hope there isn't a CQuin incident there.

1 comment:

Cerpicio said...

I really did just call to tell you about the job. But I was trying to think of more to say, and I wasn't sure if I had asked if you could help or not (I didn't want you to feel left out).

If I did leave someone out, let me know and I'll invite you!


-- C.