Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

unanimous adoption

US and Israel alike wholeheartedly adopt triggerless guns. After years of arguing about ethical use of triggerless guns, US companies have created and released new triggerless guns for military.
"It was in constant conflict that I found the true need for such a weapon. I asked several military personnel their opinions on this. Generally I got a positive feedback", said Malcom Durtch.

"The only time I stopped firing was when I was reloading. It was madness really. I would lay down supressing fire for as long as I could, making a daisy chain with others along a ridge, where one team would peter out, needing to reload, my partner and I would start firing before they would exhaust their load. The next team would do the same and so on. All of our fingers were tired and I actually have a repetitive motion injury to my hand. I'm not alone." -- PVC Redman

"This is great! I'm standing patrol or walking patrol every day. Not a day goes by without some guy popping out of nowhere, shooting up my station. I return fire in short bolts, but that never works. I begin firing a straight line and the guy gets scared out of his mind. He turns runs, and I tag him. Most of the time I find various explosives on him. Sometimes, they just blow themselves up right there. If I were to shoot once and wait, I'd either be dead or there would be more of them coming behind him. With this new triggerless gun, it's bam! There's no waiting. We're gonna get more of these the dike will be fixed. There won't be this trickling of Syrians or Jordanians here." -- border patrolman

New triggerless guns. Sometimes there's no point in not firing. This is the gun for those points. When your gain is measured in putting down the enemy, these guns are your newest and best defense.

No comments: