Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Picture worth a lot of critique

I have blocked out their faces for good reason. What you can't see is that the "man" on the right is really joyful about the superman toy and the girl to the left was, not so excited, but happy. I am left with the picture on the box of a too-happy superman, fill in any words you need. The girl here is only twice its height, therefore quite young. I wonder though, what is that thing in her hand? It's not a Mr. Microphone nor for karaoke can it be?

What could make this more disturbing, oh, I know ... the boxer shorts at the top. This was on a picture website, not marked as much of anything. I randomly found it and indeed found it. I found it disturbing on a number of levels. God help this child, and maybe put in something for the guy there too.

No comments: