Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

More valid bitching (this time, with profanity)

The fucking gloves are off man! I am pissed! First, we have the above on Monster dot shit! Naval fucking reserve?! Why the hell is that shit there?! Monster &*^$@# -- assholes! If I wanted to join the military -- they'd take my ass in a heartbeat for they aren't getting boku volunteers now. Now on to my second bitching ...

It's great when you are required to apply through a dead link. Nice going fucking idiots!

I have created now well over 12 accounts with companies.
WHAT PURPOSE DOES MONSTER SERVE IF I HAVE TO MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT WITH THE COMPANY ANYWAY?

I've got an idea... "screw off Monster!" There's a Monster piece of shit, and I'm very tired of it. When I log on every day, it makes want to blow them away. I also have to enter No Thanks to ads while clicking page to page on Monster. They way overcharge if a company posts there for money, advertisers post everywhere and applicants have to go through another 7-10 pages of more applicantion pages on a company's website.

I think this is why unemployment might rise. Few have the patience to deal with the bullshit of having to enter the same friggin' stuff, over and over again. If I wanted to fill out 3-sheet applications for local under-paying jobs, I'd do that, but I'm not fucking interested! Monster.com may not have the privilege of kissing my ass! They are, however, welcome to eat all of my fecal matter.

1 comment:

MR said...

Heavens to Betsy!

Your journey to the dark side is complete, you have abandoned the last ways of that sad, ancient religion of teaching and are swearing like a longshoreman.

It's always been my experience that the internet is fine for collecting general data, but not specific data. By that I mean, I looked up safety tests and reviews on my car with the internet and knew what I was buying, but I didn't use it to find the car, I just went to the nearest dealership and did it in person. As a matter of fact, sometimes I find it's better to reverse-engineer something. Find a place you'd like to work and call to see if they are accepting applications and, more importantly, if they are hiring. I guess I don't trust the automated assembly line process with anything that's important.