Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

more Indiana July clouds


more Indiana July clouds
Originally uploaded by MDH, II.
Funny that AC, which I didn't have as a kid, I neglect often. I stepped out of the house to the very humid, low 80s evening and I couldn't get my lens to stop frosting. I never thought that the house was that cooler, but it was.

It took several minutes to stop fogging. Anyway, small moon in the clouds, well worth it. Also, the cicada were out. After ten mintues, my ears were ringing. They are loud. Even inside the house you can hear them, though much quieter.

I quickly used the auto functions on the camera to set the ISO, which made the pictures turn out ISO 800 grainy, perhaps worse. The end result was that they are nice at a distance, but close -- poor. Tonight, as humid as it is, may not be the best night for star photography.

No comments: