Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Iron Chef diabolical

Your surprise ingredient is cow hoof!

He he he, I like the crunchiness of the hoof!
Yes, and I like the fact that you didn't change its shape and left it sound.
I like the cow hoof, but the mango slices, really rather deter from the cloven taste of these wonderful hooves.

Your surprise ingredient is horse dung!

I've had horse dung before, but never so flavorful!
Wow! I've never thought of using horse dung with ice cream! This is really good!
How did you get the horse dung to be so ... crunchy? I mean, we saw it just fall onto the floor at the start of the show!

Hmm, hmmm, ha, humm ... it's all in the freshness.

Thank you!

1 comment:

MR said...

I think you can make gelatin (Jello) with the hoof, can't you?

I wish you'd get rid of this Word Verification to post on your blog.