Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Bad Wedding DJ

Hey, do you have "Bump and Grind"? Yeah, I'll get that right on for you.
And here's a request for, "You're Pretty Cute When I'm Drunk", chosen especially for the bride and groom.
I'll leave you with, "Me So Horny" followed by, "Behemoth's, 'Age of Therion' from their Satanica CD'" while I take a break. I see here a request for "Follow Me" by Uncle Kracker we'll fit in before the end of the night.

1. R. Kelly
2. Bloodhound Gang
3. 2 Live Crew
4. Behemoth
5. Uncle Kracker

Yikes! Oh, wait ... that's my music selection, well, kinda. I don't listen to Uncle Kracker who supports intermarriage affairs, haven't heard the Bloodhound Gang song yet and the women-degrading 2 Live Crew and Behemoth metal groups are ... not, um ... wedding music.

No comments: