Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Confessional

Passions rule me. I’ve no love or passion for coffee, but it rules me to. Charlie rules me – “No, not that! You da good guy! Come on; let’s fight bad guys!” “Here Mr. ________, I made this for you.” Dreams are nice, reality rules me. What I want and what should be collide instead of coincide. There is the anger, the frustration, the impotence, the infantile feeling of insignificance … what do I need to do, to make want I what to happen?
Yep, that sums it up. I'm a human in a human world with fewer problems than many, worried about what I want and not what I need. Still, I hope that my wants are recognized as altruistic to some small degree. I want a better world, more hope, less despair, less waste, more love. I want all of that and I'm still a hateful person, generally compassionless for the evil, the wrongdoers, the selfish and sometimes the stupid and intentionally stupid. Yes, people can be intentionally stupid.

No comments: