Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

ring tones

$2 per and a $1 per month to keep them ...
let's see .. 3 tunes (10-20 seconds) at $3 per + $12 annual ... no stinky way!
My father mentioned iTunes. They are $1 each ... so, I could pay $1 for a whole song, or $2 for a clip of a song?

That's just wrong. I haven't and won't buy any. That's like premium gas. Why? What do you get out of it? The manufacturer couldn't put together a high performance, efficient engine that ran on regular? Well, skip 'em!

1 comment:

MR said...

I but the PLUS (middle) grade gasoline because I hear the cleanliness of it has, in studies, proven to have long term health benefits for the engine. More money now, less repairs in the future. I have to say, my Sunfire's ENGINE was running just fine when I gave it up at 130,000 and I hadn't had a problem with it, specifically, the whole time.