Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

due course in normalcy

W T F? What do you mean you'd do anything with the egg for a dollar? I'm, uh, not buying.

How do you properly introduce yourself to a person, battle Apartheid in Africe (South Africe where union of the factions was somewhat successful, though very traumatic and painful). Okay, sit on the egg for a dollar.
[squat, splat, ew] That was flatteringly funny.
Smash one on your head.
[clench, splash] We're all wearing it. That wasn't good.

Ah, Rob ... wearing egg on his rump and face to make money for the people. What a good man! I had some disposable income and made it disgusting ... bad man me! I think later, I challenged him to Molsen Golden on the head --- thankfully clearing some of the egg from his hair.

I was never so noble.

No comments: