Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Sharper image

No, not the ionizer.

I have a growing understanding of Charlie, who in many cases/ways reminds me of me.

While I never had a great fondness of 3 Stooges, I thought that super-active Charlie might. He seemed to like them just fine, despite their 30s filmography. Well before he saw them, I worked with him on Stooge moves -- including hitting a fist, sending it up and around to hit one of us on the head. I also showed the single hand block to defend against eye-poking.

At one point in time, Chalie was mowing down on candy (chocolate), then becoming Flash (much like Daddy Day Care). I do so love the boy. I'll only be novel for a while, but I'll cherish it while I have it. He loves to climb, but doesn't have a tree in which he can get far.

Other parts of the sharper image are: Pop 'N' Fresh changes -- namely, no keyboardist -- infrequent venues ... I hope that changes! Tammy (last name unknown to me) spoke with others tonight. My last experience was that she spoke only with Mike. If you're offered a "meal in a bottle" turn it down!
"Brocolli casserole beer" was NOT pleasant. It was smooth -- its own true virtue. I wasn't interested in trying the noticably gut-churning salmon or the turkey & gravy beers.
Paula's choice to not really break my arm. Thanks, Paula!

Dave & JJ pointed out some stark rudenesses in some classic Christmas movies including the stop-motion child classic, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. It's funny you don't pick up the signs when you're young.

No comments: