Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Duller image (dimmer switch stuck)

he-who-should-not-be-named may do a service to his family, in one regard, in effective ex-communicating himself, and furthering that error by severing everything that he-who-should-not-be-named has -- paid for by him too-patient family. I guess I got my wish, in that he would be removed from the family, to do it no more harm.

I bind you he-who-should-not-be-named, from harming yourself and harming others.
I bind you he-who-should-not-be-named, from harming yourself and harming others.
I bind you he-who-should-not-be-named, from harming yourself and harming others.
(sorry ... Craft, was in my head at the time)

May he-who-should-not-be-named find wrath to himself sometime, finding that he has done wrong and should make ammends for those wrongs. So far ... he-who-should-not-be-named doesn't accept blame -- so that is a long road. God be with him, as his heart is not with God or with others. He-who-should-not-be-named's so-far live-in is 13 years his senior, but neither one is bright or mature. She has two teens from a marriage that is only now in the process of separation and divorce, coupled with bankruptcy -- fun. As far as I have been informed, little time does she spend with these kids. It was also stated that -- big surprise -- she has "recently" broken free from meth. She's in a nursing program. It all sounds like a soap or Jerry Spinger, right?

I disavow kinship in anyway to he-who-should-not-be-named.

No comments: