Gradually degenerating into ignorance and complacency.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Laid down by the underhanded

OK. I voted for McCain, so there. While I normally vote Democratic, this year, I went Republican and am MORE THAN likely to vote McCain in Fall unless he dies. While I don't like the battle twins, I especially don't like Clinton. Therefore ... I was sad to see that Clinton won Indiana. I was surprised that some counties were so happy to get her. I wonder if my theories on Southern Indiana and old Klan White Power structure are unfounded ...

Anyway, I saw Rush Limbaugh was not shy about trying to sway the vote. One: who listens to that fool? Two: I would assume his small flock of dumb sheep likely do what he says. Three: Hey, jerk! What if Clinton gets in, in the Fall?

I hope you feel small if she gets the nomination and gets in as President. That would be a scary, scary, scary thing. Now if Chelsea distinguishes herself as a more ... uh, moral, and less corrupt person, then she might be a good candidate. I would elect the Clintons' cat Socks over any Hillary Clinton or to give Bill any return to power.

So these salt of the Earth politicians never did anything illegal, yet have millions to loan to their own campaign? Wow! The Presidency really does pay! I always thought Presidents earned around a couple hundred thousand a year. That doesn't equal eleven millions dollars in my understanding of math.

No comments: